[personal profile] kayleigh83
r18amiri


Last Round - They got a new dog named Ozzy! Karim got a koi pond he's a big fan of. Darius wished for money from the genie. Kenji became a teenager, and seemed attracted to Sloane but didn't get a chance to talk to her yet. Cousins Jamshid and Navid were around a lot to hang out!

Who's Who in the Zoo?

Darius Amiri and his brother Jalil moved to Brightmaple in round 11. Darius got involved with Meiko (a townie, originally made by Lesyasun) and they managed to get pregnant so she moved in! Their son Kenji came first, followed by twins Yuki and Karim. They have three cousins, Jalil's sons Navid, Jamshid, and Diego.

32-Amiri-Round-18


ksnip-20250720-153610

ksnip-20250720-153645

Ozzy is being a filthy boy first thing in the morning, which Meiko reprimands him for.

ksnip-20250720-153809

ksnip-20250720-153902

The kids are all getting ready for school in their various ways.

ksnip-20250720-153909

ksnip-20250720-154226

ksnip-20250720-154543

Ozzy's morning improved :)

ksnip-20250720-154752

ksnip-20250720-154808

Mickey came home after school with Kenji and walked in on a somewhat private moment between his parents. 

ksnip-20250720-155055

ksnip-20250720-155116

Hanging out watching TV and gossiping.

ksnip-20250720-155353

ksnip-20250720-155404

They'd be a cute couple but I think that I checked and they have negative chemistry - that keeps happening with Kenji and girls I think he'd be good with! I had also been hoping to pair up him and Sloane.

ksnip-20250720-155415

ksnip-20250720-160834

Off to the roller rink, with a little light bullying on the way in.

ksnip-20250720-161049

ksnip-20250720-161219

ksnip-20250720-161410

Morgan tried to flirt with Mickey and she really didn't reciprocate...

ksnip-20250720-161443

Awkward!

ksnip-20250720-161541

A good afternoon and evening of just hanging out with a friend!

ksnip-20250720-161943

Back at the house, the twins also brought home a townie kid.

ksnip-20250720-162214

She joined them for dinner.

ksnip-20250720-162307

ksnip-20250720-162814

Koi feeding time!

I was looking more closely at Karim's stats, and although I'd intended for his nature subhobby to be small animals (hence the koi pond) I realised he actually has very low interest in animals. But he did have high interest in the environment - so I decided to switch his subhobby to outdoorsy! That's stuff like fishing, hiking, camping and cloud watching. I think I kind of count bird watching as being either animals subhobby or outdoorsy subhobby, it fits both well.

ksnip-20250720-163655

Speaking of hobbies, Yuki is being industrious on her little oven inside.

ksnip-20250720-163727

ksnip-20250720-163736

High stakes game of rock paper scissors!

ksnip-20250720-163751

A successful bake!

ksnip-20250720-164459

Darius and Meiko went to work together today.

ksnip-20250720-164527

Pressure sales tactic on Alice.

ksnip-20250720-164649

ksnip-20250720-164703

Leah is not seeing the vision.

ksnip-20250720-164831

Some skill issues on the cash register meant lost sales sadly!

ksnip-20250720-165623

ksnip-20250720-165654

What on earth does Travis even do with all the papers he steals from everyone?

ksnip-20250720-165707

ksnip-20250720-195911

Recreation break :)

ksnip-20250720-200240

Nathan came over, and he knew exactly how to make friends with Ozzy!

ksnip-20250720-200251

ksnip-20250720-200425

Yummy looking pasta dinner.

ksnip-20250720-200448

ksnip-20250720-201702

Noticed there were some glitched turn ons/offs probably because I changed out my mod, fixed that up! I can't even remember if this was for Darius or Kenji, but I think Kenji?

ksnip-20250720-202617

Naughty Ozzy!

ksnip-20250720-202946

Homework time for Yuki.

ksnip-20250720-203139

Kenji's practicing on his microphone in his room.

ksnip-20250720-203147

He really does need the practice too - singing is his hobby, but so far it is definitely not his talent.

ksnip-20250720-203251

Since Karim has started to lose interest in the koi pond, Meiko is having to take over a little more responsibility for them. Isn't it just like kids to swear up and down that they'll take care of a pet...

ksnip-20250720-203258

I don't think Meiko minds too much though, they are kinda cute coming to get their food when she walks up, like puppies with fins!

ksnip-20250720-203626

Darius' friend Marco came to visit and it became a dance party.

ksnip-20250720-204019

ksnip-20250720-204034

Meiko settled in for a good book.

ksnip-20250720-204638

A whole bunch of family is here now too, because it's Yuki and Karim's birthday today!

ksnip-20250720-204923

ksnip-20250720-205013

ksnip-20250720-212626

Here's our lovely Yuki grown up!

ksnip-20250720-212749

And Karim!

ksnip-20250720-212800

Three teens in the house now, they grow up so fast!

ksnip-20250720-213240

Yuki is the Popularity A aspiration (friend of the world) and she's into guys who are stylish, outgoing and not rebellious.

ksnip-20250720-213442

Karim's aspiration is Family B (huge family) and he likes blonde guys or girls who are adventurous and not indoorsy.

ksnip-20250723-211843

Snow is falling.

ksnip-20250723-212057

Morning traffic jam outside the bathroom!

ksnip-20250723-212112

ksnip-20250723-212147

Karim is monopolising the downstairs bathroom doing this...

ksnip-20250723-222051

Yuki's room got a big makeover - I loved her childhood room so much, the new one had to do it some justice!

ksnip-20250723-222135

ksnip-20250723-222209

Some dark shots to show off the lighting too!

ksnip-20250723-222218

ksnip-20250723-222327

Darius took a turn feeding the koi.

ksnip-20250803-094409

Off to the store to work for that money!

ksnip-20250803-094420

One of the front display areas got a refresh.

ksnip-20250803-094659

Crumplebottom must really love it here, she's always hanging around even though there's never anyone getting frisky that she can beat on, and more importantly, nothing to drink.

ksnip-20250803-095142

Yup, these fish are definitely mom and dad's problem now!

ksnip-20250803-101656

Karim and Kenji's room also got some redecorating since they're teens!

ksnip-20250803-101714

ksnip-20250803-101835

ksnip-20250803-101910

Lots of friends after school.

ksnip-20250803-102004

ksnip-20250803-151850

Meiko got a little subtle aging makeup to reflect her older and wiser status!

ksnip-20250803-151906

Still trying to stay on pitch!

ksnip-20250803-152124

Reading together.

ksnip-20250803-153010

Another evening of family and friends over, including youngest nephew Diego. Tonight the occasion is Darius' birthday! Which I can't believe we're already at!

ksnip-20250803-153028

ksnip-20250803-153047

ksnip-20250803-153326

It's fun to have a full house around here!

ksnip-20250803-153430

Cake time!

ksnip-20250803-154258

Here he is, looking quite distinguished!

ksnip-20250803-154337

ksnip-20250803-154343

Diego joined the dancing :) 

ksnip-20250803-154430

He didn't actually get to blow the candles out on time, so they served gelatin instead.

ksnip-20250803-154858

Darius ends the night, and the round, with a nice prank of his pal Marco. Unfortunately it might have been this that tanked the party score, which really bummed Darius out. Be nicer to your guests next time Darius!

That's it for this time!
 

Date: 2025-09-15 03:52 pm (UTC)
From: [personal profile] deedee_sims
Yuki and Karim look very cute as teens! ❤
Poor, abandoned koi fish... 😅
Page generated Sep. 6th, 2026 09:43 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios